Limva project is based in an OMAP3 platform, OMAP3730 by Texas Instrument with an optimized embedded Linux system generated by buildroot. The goal of this device is to make an image acquisition for further processing. The MT9P031 by Aptina (now On Semiconductor) is used for image acquisition. This device is portable with a lithium-ion battery rechargeable.
Other platform features:
- PMIC (Power Management Integrated Circuit) TPS65950 by Texas Instruments.
- NOR Flash S29NS512P by Spansion (new Cypress).
- EEPROM 24AA02E48 by Microchip.
- eMMC 1GBit.
- LCD dsiplay for showing infrmation.
- WiFi mopdule TiWi-R2.
- Battery charger BQ24038 with fuel gauge BQ27510-G2 by Texas Instrument
- 1 USBs.
- 1 UARTs.
I was in charge of the electronic design: schematics and PCB, as well as creating all the procedures for testing the devices in mass production.
Used technologies: Kicad and Buildroot.