The v2 is designed and optimized with several improvements. It is based on the same microprocessor the i.MX27 by Freescale.
In this v2 there is only the possibility of digital video acquisition, with an image acquisition sensor by OmniVision OV7675 and for the audio system acquisition is used an electret microphone and one speaker of 500m Watts with the Audio Code WM8974 by Cirrus Logic. One of the new main features is PoE(Power Over Ethernet) support.
- PMIC (Power Management Integrated Circuit) TPS65051 by Texas Instruments.
- Ethernet 10/100Mbits LAN8710A by Microchip.
- PoE support with Si3402 by Silicon Labs.
- SD Slots.
- RTC (Real Time Clock M41T00S by ST Microelectronics.
- EEPROM 24AA02E48 by Microchip.
- Audio Amplifier TPS2012 by Texas Instruments.
- 1 USBs.
- 1 UARTs.
- 4 Inputs.
- 2 Outputs with signal relays.
- 1 Output Open collector.
I was in charge of the electronic design: schematics and PCB, as well as creating all the procedures for testing the devices in mass production.
Used technologies: Kicad and Buildroot.